Sunday, April 27, 2008

Money

There is a commercial from Comcast that is probably entitled, "Everyone loves money". If I could find this on the internet or youtube, I would definitely give you the link, but I can't find it. So, the next best thing is to describe it. There is a heavier set young black man riding a bicycle in his neighborhood and the folks in the neighborhood are all saying "Hey Money, how's it going Money". And he responds with, "Hey, how's it going, what it is bro, what it is". Then, the comcast logo appears against it's black background and it says, "Everyone loves money" getting at the idea that Comcast can save you money and you'll love it. I get the idea behind it, but I feel if there were such a guy in my neighborhood riding his bike at a good pace and saying hey to everyone and nicknamed Money, I would love Money as well. I don't think I'm greedy or love money or as it is commonly known as, "The root of all evil," but this Money, this guy on his bike, him I would love. Just thought I would share.

No comments: